CAREER OPPORTUNITY: LICENSED ARCHITECT, FULL-TIME
Ferguson & Associates Architecture is seeking a licensed, experienced Architect to join our skilled team. This is an exciting time to join the Ferguson & Associates Architecture firm in a newly-created position with opportunity for advancement.
Ferguson & Associates is a full-service architectural firm with a strong, integrated background of design, engineering, construction, creativity, and business. We are inspired to deliver the aesthetic vision to impress—and dedicated to providing the management expertise to achieve a successful project.
Ferguson and Associates Architecture provides a complete range of architecture services. We plan. Design. Manage the build. From creative concept to ribbon-cutting, we’re there to ensure our clients’ success. From pre-design analysis, through all phases of architectural design and planning services, to construction administration through successful project close-out, Ferguson & Associates provides expertise, oversight, and quality service, with the goal of exceeding expectations.
Ferguson & Associates Architecture is expanding. F& is currently working on projects in a wide variety of market segments including hospitality, retail, church, and education, with budgets up to $60 million multi-campus projects.
- 10+ years construction/design experience
- Self-motivated and enjoy working in a studio setting
- Experience managing the entire construction process
- Ability to manage projects from concept through completion
- Experience with BIM software
- Expertise in software including ArchiCad, Bluebream, SpecLink, Lumion, Twinmotion, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Exhibit strong communication skills
- Must be able to actively participate in the Design Process
Please email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org Only selected applicants will be contacted by our office. All inquiries are confidential.